Photo: Henrik Trygg
Team entry fee includes:
- Accommodation and meals before the race, August 10-12th*
- Accommodation and meals after the race, from finish to August 19th*
- Three meals a day, before and after the race*
- A high quality expedition length adventure racing course in a new location
- Logistical support for event (no need for support crews)
- On-site first response teams for emergency first aid
- Kayaks and other watercrafts for the event (Note: Not PackRafts)
- Special disciplines and equipment
- Team tracking and live race website
- Race maps for your team
- Official race vest and swim cap
- Race pack with goodies and event prizes (dependant on sponsorship)
- Download of race photos and videos
- Post race dinner and presentations
- TV production and visiting journalist program TBC
- An expedition of a lifetime!
- Prize ceremony and transfer back to Sweden
*(Teams who make and pay their registration before January 31th 2018 will get accommodation and meals included in the entry fee)
What you will need to provide:
- Travel to and from Stockholm or to the event Race HQ.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
Teams may officially cancel their entry at any stage prior to the event by writing, calling or emailing the race organisers.
Note: 1,000 Euro upon registration is not refundable at any stage. Team cancellations before April 10th is 100 % refundable. Between April 10th and May 10th 50% of the entry fee is refundable. After May 10th Nordic Islands Adventure Race organization will NOT refund any entry fees. Entry fee will just be refund as long you have a valid doctors declaration of illness or injury.
If the race is cancelled due to acts of god, natural disasters, terrorism or other reasons etc, the organisers will make every effort to refund as much of the entry fee as possible to all teams. The race will not be re-schedued.